September has flown by…hard to believe we’re already into fall. I know I’ve been a little MIA, so here’s a snapshot of what this month brought…
I made this for my front door with my sweet friend Jae.
I took a trip here for work.
I danced with these lovely ladies in Breathe for Bonnie (see last post).
I took this handsome guy on a road trip…it was equally traumatic for us both.
And I finally planted something in my flowerbed!
And I spent a lot of time with great friends (and I cannot find pictures to account for everyone…so in an effort to not leave anyone out, I will leave everyone out :))
What I’m looking forward to in October…
– Kimmy and Bryan are getting married!
– My fourth work anniversary at Capital.
– Gatsby is old enough to be fixed and de-clawed…praise the Lord.
– STILL wearing fall boots and scarves.
– My first trick or treat in a neighborhood with kids.
Happy October…what are you looking forward to in the next 31 days?