Yep, you read that right. This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It’s one of my new favorite finds on Pinterest!
I adapted the original recipe found at Closet Cooking. Here’s what I came up with:
1 handful of fresh spinach, steamed and squeezed (recipe says 1/2 cup…I like to eyeball measurements…)
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1 handful crumbled feta
salt and pepper
Shredded mozzarella cheese
2 corn tortillas
*I left out a few of the ingredients from the original recipe (mostly because I didn’t have them) so I missed a little bit of the greek style, but I still loved them.
1. Steam spinach, drain and squeeze excess water.
2. Meanwhile, warm your skillet with a little bit of cooking spray or EVOO.
3. Combine spinach, parsley, feta, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Warm each tortilla one at a time in the skillet.
5. Fill one tortilla with a small handful of mozzarella, followed by the spinach/feta mixture. Top with a little more mozzarella and the second tortilla.
6. Cook on both sides until tortillas are browned and cheese is melted.
I think it’s a staple of bloggers everywhere to fall head over heels in love with Pinterest. And why wouldn’t you? It’s a mecca of inspiration, art, recipes, fashion and sharing of ideas. You can find just about anything (and boy did it come in handy during the holidays for food and gifts!)
So I thought I’d share a few of my favorite pins. Let’s connect!
LOVE this tutorial. I chopped up all my old sweaters. I'm obsessed with boot socks this season!
Homemade coffee creamers. The vanilla caramel was YUM.