It came up so quickly that I actually didn’t even realize it was starting yesterday! Hence, we are a day late…
We are officially into the holiday craze. I can’t even believe that in less than 31 days, 2012 will be over. How did that happen??? November was a good month but it seemed to go by in a flash. Let’s recap…
Stef and Matt got married. And yes, that’s a fire truck. We’ve now had two consecutive weddings set off the fire alarm. Nothing like evacuating the entire hotel!
We had a little girls day out. You can read more about that adventure here.
This is the prep the night before…
And this is the result…Chuck 2.0! We eat well around here.
I also had Thanksgiving at home which included our annual tradition of the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo. And of course, plenty of decorating for the holidays!
Things to look forward to in December…
– Plenty more Peppermint Mocha dates with good friends
– So much food! We have three holidays parties just at work alone. So much celebrating.
– Two weeks of holiday break. You heard that right. Such a blessing at my job.
– Momma comes to visit for Christmas!
– Zoo lights, The Nutcracker, baking days…just so much good time with good people.
What about you? What is your favorite part of December?